Tuesday, June 7, 2016

DBA Lawyer Visits All His Clients

Hi this is Brian Wiklendt with Garfinkel Schwartz. I just got back from out of town and I’m in my Maitland Florida slash Orlando Florida office.

This DBA Lawyer Visits All His Clients

This DBA lawyer visits all his clients because it's important to meet face to face. That's how I prefer to do business and sit down to talk to find out what happened to you.

I'm there for the first meeting, depositions, mediation, labor market survey, all the steps that you need so that you're confident and comfortable and supported by your attorney.

Those terms might be new to you, but they're everyday to me and I'll be there to walk you through the legal process and answer all your questions.

I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on and the places that I’ve been and the places that I’m going since we last spoke.

I’m going to have you come in here with me into the conference room. We can talk a little about some updates with me and maybe we can talk a little about some updates and things that you might want to know about.

I've Been Traveling a Lot

So over the last few weeks I’ve been traveling a lot. My wife’s actually very happy that I’m finally home.

Buffalo New York

The first place that I went was for depositions in Buffalo New York.

Luckily I missed the bad weather and it was really actually beautiful there. I actually drove I wasn’t really in Buffalo, I flew to Buffalo and drove to some small little town that was kind of in the country and I got to drive right by Lake Erie which was just beautiful. Super sunshine it was just beautiful.

Augusta Georgia

After that I got on a plane and went to Augusta Georgia. I’d been to Augusta before I actually used to live in Atlanta for 18 years so we’d go to Augusta every once in awhile.

I had the privilege of going to The Master’s there. I was actually there for depositions of doctors in a different case.

Austin Texas

After that I went to a mediation in Austin Texas. It’s a fantastic town but it makes you feel old.

I just feel old when I go to these places and the places are shut down  because there’s so many people walking everywhere. Music blaring everywhere. It was a really cool place but I did feel old when I got back to the hotel.

High Point North Carolina

After that I went to High Point North Carolina for another mediation, both which were successful ultimately which was fantastic for the clients.

It was when I went there I ended up in High Point North Carolina which I think is like the furniture capitol of the world or something like that.

But they did have some really good food and barbecue and I really enjoyed that.

Central Florida

I got back home recently. I relaxed I had some business I had to do in Florida for some clients here
Maitland Florida offices of Garfinkel Schwartz.
and down in Central Florida. A little bit south of here in Sebring Florida which is a small little town which is a kind of a farming community type of thing which was a very cool kinda cool place to be.

Las Vegas Nevada

And luckily for me I am going to Las Vegas with my wife to do a deposition. I finally got a client that lives in Las Vegas.

So a week from today we’re hitting the Las Vegas strip. We’re going to have a lot of fun out there.

And that’s what I’ve been doing. It’s very strenuous work but I really enjoy it.  Signing off I’ll get back to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment