Saturday, June 3, 2017

DBA Covers Contractors ANYWHERE

I’m Brian Wiklendt and I’m a defense base lawyer, a federal law practice, and I work with clients across the country and around the world for Garfinkel Schwartz, P.A. DBA covers contractors anywhere.

I’m based out of Cocoa Beach, Florida, and Maitland, Florida, but because the Defense Base Act Law is Federal Law, I can work with any client who is a DOD or civilian contractor around the world.

Thailand, Australia, Bosnia, Russia, Libya

You might be in Thailand; maybe you’re in Australia, Bosnia, Russia, Libya, Ghana, Columbia, Mexico, Honduras, it might be really remote, very secure. It could be in a war zone; it could be on a military base, off a military base, in a very dangerous area.

If you are working for the U.S. government, or you’re working for a sub-contractor, meaning you’re working on behalf of the U.S. Government in the middle east, in Africa, South America, Asia, India. You can call 1-800-393-2999 to talk with me. If you don’t have a phone, e-mail me at: Brian@DefenseBaseActLaw.com or you can write to me via mail: Brian Wiklendt, 300 N. Maitland Ave., Maitland, FL, 32751. I promise I will get back with you.

24-7 Answering Service

We have a 24-7 answering service because folks, I have to sleep, I travel, BUT I will return your call and I will talk with you personally. I take your problems to heart. I don’t know how you do what you do, but I do know that what you do is very, very difficult and it’s terribly dangerous.

You all risk your lives and hope for the best as you work in very difficult situations. I don’t want you to feel like when you’re injured that there’s no hope, because there is. You have rights. The defense base act protects you.

Contractor or Sub-Contractor of U.S.

If you’re a contractor, a sub-contractor of the U.S. Government, you can be helped when you need medical care to cover your injury from a war zone, an illness due to exposure in a third world country.

Maybe you fought in Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, you could be working in Syria, the Middle East. Are you on a ship working with the U.S. Navy in the South China Sea? Are you in the center of conflict in South Korea?

If you’re hurt, if you’re injured, you should know that your healthcare and compensation is covered. You have the right to choose your doctors, to get money while you’re sick.

Longshoremen on U.S. Waters? We Can Help

We also work with Longshoremen on U.S. Waters and military and U.S. waters and seas

As long as you can e-mail me, write to me, call me, there’s a way to work with you. IF you had a family member die while working in Turkey, Libya, Afghanistan, we will walk you through the steps to help you under the DBA.


Our office has the ability to Skype with you, do a Zoom online meeting, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube, Google Plus, we can chat and find each other. We know you’re in very dangerous places. Try to contact us and we will look for your communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment